Frequently the Answer & Question
What information i need to provide for quotation ?
- Please provide your products design , dimension, thickness, material, quantity, printing method, packing & place of delivery.
What is the procedure of placing an order ?
- Design ▶ Cylinder Making ▶ Material Preparation ▶ Printing ▶ Dry Laminating ▶ Packaging ▶ Quality Checking ▶ Bag Making ▶ Cutting ▶ Maturation Process.
What is the main different between PP, PVC & PET ?
3 materials have different characteristics :
- PP - Environmental friendly & coat effective, we can use ultra - sonic or glue PP together
- PET - Environmental friendly & high level of transparency
- PVC - High level of transparency & widely used
What is the different between Silkscreen printing & Offset printing ?
- Silkscreen printing is mostly used for simple graphic. Pantone no. or colour sample should be provided by customers. Offset printing is for more complicated graphic, gradual change colour or picture. There are 4 basic colour red, blue, yellow & black. They can be mixed out more than 10 colour. White masking is usually added for enhancing the product image. Customers no need to provide any pantone no. or samples.